Mother And Children Escape Fire
Todd Pittenger - Wed 11:05 AM 03/06/2013
Salina Firefighters battled a mobile home fire Wednesday morning.
Crews were called to 812 Otto at around 10:45. The back of the mobile home was fully engulfed when first responders arrived.
Salina Fire Marshal Roger Williams says that a mother and three children were home when the fire started. The family was able to safely exit the home.
Williams says that an investigation determined that the fire was started by a faulty electrical outlet in a back bedroom.
The home is a total loss.
There were no injuries.